RYHME WORDS for SMARTBUILDER

Hello friends! How is everything going? I'm busy catching up with stuffs towards the end of the semester. To be honest, it's not easy but of course I have to keep my determination going. I pray that each and everyone of us are granted with stable mental health to keep us striving for this semester 💘

Alright, friends! Remember in previous post I told you guys that my group and I will be creating our very own course ware for language learning.

We did on rhyme words for year 3 students. We refer to the year 3 textbook for the learning outcome so that it will help us to keep track of what exercise that we should include to teach the students on word rhyme.

Credit to Google Images. This is the example of rhyme words

Alright guys, click here to try out our course ware produced using Smartbuilder. Enjoy!😊

Thank you so much guys! till I see you again. daa!🙋❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY PODCAST!

PowToon time!